Ovislink Airlive Philippines

Friday, June 02, 2006

Philippines Marketing Award, is it real?

Have you ever heard about Philippines Marketing Awards? Have you ever received the fax from them? Well, I received a number of faxes from them, mentioning that our company won the awards and some of them are unrelated awards...

This made me curious about these awards, so I decided to search a story about it through Google and found a weblog from a person who actually received the fax as well. Check out this link. You need to read it for your awareness.

3 Comments:

  • Hello Ovislink Philippines, I would like to thank you for linking to my blog post. I think it is time that people found out what the Philippine Marketing Excellence Awards is really all about. I also think it is sad that there are people nowadays who resort to this method of money-making, who attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of unsuspecting companies like yourself and the company I work for. Thanks to the power of the Internet, and to people who have discovered how to best make use of it, schemes such as this will eventually be exposed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:34 AM  

  • Finally, I got someone who agree with me. I would suggest to forget about Philippines Marketing Excellence Awards.

    Why? They make it good by using famous people to create publicity of their business. But behind of all this, they actually sell the awards to those companies who thought they really won the award through a proper research.

    In the past, award was very meaningful if you receive it, but now, award is not something hard to get, a good example would be Philippines Marketing Excellence Award, as long as you have P15K, the award is within your reach.

    I also notice the institute behind this business created several other awards to attract more victims, so please be careful with it.

    I really hope more companies are more aware of this before it gets you as the next victim...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 PM  

  • UNG MOTHER COMPANY NILA MAY 7 AWARDS YATANG BINEBENTA AY...IBINIBIGAY PALA.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home